Tuesday, January 23, 2018

NOVEL WORKS #BOOKLOVE #READINGROMANCE


Welcome to Middle Earth, er, Destiny…
Isn’t it just like a man to exit a relationship when he finds out a woman has a few little secrets?
The last time I saw Sheriff Lang, he got his first glimpse of my Paramortal “talents” - a few measly bolts of lightning aimed … in his general direction. He's finally on board with our search for my brother but time is running out. In the course of the investigation we’ve gone from attraction to suspicion, support to friendship, romance to oh-my-god-get-away-from-me revulsion.
Jack’s an ex-Navy pilot. He says he wants to know “everything”. But after we answer his questions, he’ll probably grab his daughter and take the first jet out of Middle EarthOh, he may stick around, help me save my brother and discover the whereabouts of my parents, but I doubt he’ll still want to take me to the Mardi Gras ball, once he knows “everything”. There’s a lot of everything…

***Cry Me a River is book 2 in the Paramortals' world of tempestaeries (storm witches), dragons, shifters vampires and fae.*** Book five, Take These Broken Wings (October 2, 2016) completes Tempe and Jack's um…series of epiphanies, grin.

Interview with Livia Quinn

What makes this series special? It’s a fun emotional and quirky ride with twists and turns that will keep you guessing and relationships that make you want to come back for more. Think of it as a paranormal soap opera. One of my readers said, “Come to Destiny, you won’t want to leave.”

No comments:

Post a Comment